One Goddon Electrical Services
Full Electrical Services (EICR) Repairs & Installations, for your convenience we accept all payment methods, cards bacs & cash
Pricing is for guidance.
We keep our pricing competitive we offer a professional service to our customers. Parking charges we do add these to the invoice. Negotiable discounts from 10% available on multiple bookings
Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR)
- One to Three Bedroom from £120.00
- Four Bedroom from £140.00
- Five & Six Bedroom from £160.00
- Hotel B&B price on application
- Studio apartment from £90.00
House of Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Prices will vary the minimum charge will be £120.00 (excludes emergency lighting, smoke alarms fire panel) these are priced £8.00 per circuit. (example one emergency light circuit with four lights £8.00)
- Large property initial charge £45.00 then £8.00 per circuit £8.00 per consumer board
- PAT (portable appliance testing & fixed appliance) £1.50 per item & £4.50 if hard-wired (fixed appliance).
Change of Tenancy Visual Inspection
- Fixed Price £55.00
- Includes Main EarthTest (Ze at main fuse board)
- Includes at least one socket loop impedance test (Zs at socket outlet)
Third Party Verification & Certification
- One Circuit £75.oo (includes building control notification)
- Two Circuits £90.00 (includes building control notification)
- For each additional circuit £20.00
- Full property example up to three bedrooms from £200.00 (EICR if required for letting included no charge
Additional extras (EICR)
- Second Consumer Board (fuse board) £8.00 per circuit
- Economy 7 heating board £8.00 per circuit
- Remedial repairs during (EICR) £25.00 per hour plus materials used.
- Parking charged at the rate paid on the day.
- Repairs & Remedial work if required to achieve a successful EICR £35.00 per hour plus materials used.
- Second visit if required £45.00
Consumer Unit change (fuse board) Includes (EICR)
- From £275.00 with full notification & (EIC)(EICR)
- The average guide price is £275.00 to £375.00 (incudes building control notification)
- Main Earth and Meter tails upgrade if required £45.00
Our Hourly and Day Rates
- First Hour £45.00
- Each additional hour £35.00
- Full day based on 8 hours on-site £260.00
- All installation rewiring or alteration work, the price is set before starting; for example, if we price you’re rewiring at £3850.50, this is the price you will pay. Any extra work you may require will be invoiced separately; this is our guarantee on price.
- All certification and building control notification included as standard.
Hourly rate one hour example
- Fixed appliance, example cooker connection
- Fault finding & Fault repair improvements, i.e. DIY lights
- Materials not included and added to the rate.
PAT portable appliance & fixed appliance testing
- £45.00 to attend site
- £1.50 per potable item example anything used with a three-pin plug fitted.
- £4.50 per fixed appliance, for instance, hand dryers wired to a fused switch
- Discounts available for large sites such as hotels.
Contact Us Via Napit Here
Electrical Services You Can Trust
No Hidden Fee, Same day report with certification in most applications
EICR No Hidden Fees
Our pricing is based on three hours, including writing the report and certificate on site. If we find minor issues during testing, we will correct at the time with no extra charge.
Electrical Survey reports
Electrical Survey Reporting is very much like the (EICR) with the exception it goes much more in-depth. It will contain information on the condition as with the (EICR) but also provide a detailed report with regards to the costing of remedial work if required. This service is particularly useful if you intend to change the use of the property, for example, install a second kitchen or change the general use of the property, for example—large property to Bed and Breakfast, or (HMO) house of multiple occupation.
Full Electrical Certification Services
Full Electrical Certification and Installation services contact us for more information