Full Electrical Services (EICR) Repairs & Installations, for your convenience we accept all payment methods
We keep our pricing competitive we offer a professional service to our customers. Parking charges we do add these to the invoice. Discounts available on multiple bookings, also we can combine pricing with (EICR) remedial repairs & Installations
For same day documentation, if paying by card or bank transfer, we will on the day send an email confirmation of completion & invoice with the relevant links for your payment
Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR)
- EICR From £120.00 (this is our minimum charge (example one fuse board and up to ten circuits)
- £10.00 Each Additional Circuit after ten circuits (example 12 circuits total charge £140.00)
- We do not charge for additional Fuse Boards, we only charge for each circuit at £10.00 per circuit per board
- Same day Report
- PDF to your email
- Printed available on site
- Payments online via your email
- We do not charge VAT
House of Multiple Occupation (HMO)
- Prices will vary the minimum charge will be £130.00 (excludes emergency lighting, smoke alarms fire panel) these are priced £10.00 per circuit. (example one emergency light circuit with four lights £10.00)
- Large property initial charge £45.00 then £10.00 per circuit £20.00 per fuse board
- PAT (portable appliance testing & fixed appliance) £1.50 per item & £4.50 if hard-wired (fixed appliance).
Change of Tenancy Visual Inspection
- Fixed Price £65.00
- Includes Main Earth Test (Ze at main fuse board)
- Includes at least one socket loop impedance test (Zs at socket outlet)
Third Party Verification & Certification
- Fixed price on standard consumer units up to 10 circuits
- £65.00 Initial verification visit.
- £280.00 Fixed price up to 10 circuits consumer unit
- Total property price on application Average price £345.00
- Contact us for your individual needs
Additional extras (EICR) & Full Survey Reports
- Large properties Initial visit £65.00 then £10.00 per circuit (EICR)
- Full Survey Reports, Start at £240.00 up to ten circuits then £20.00 per circuit
- Additional Distribution & Consumer Boards (no charge we charge only for the circuits on the unit at £10.00 each) EICR or £20.00 Per Circuit EICR Full Survey Report
- Remedial repairs during (EICR) priced with the client
- Parking is charged at the rate paid on the day.
- Further work if required can be invoiced separately
- Minor faults are repaired at no charge if completed during the set time of the inspection (EICR)
Consumer Unit change (fuse board) Includes (EICR)
- From £320.00 with full notification & (EICR)
- The average guide price is £320.00 to £420.00 (includes building control notification)
- Main Earth and Meter tails upgrade if required £65.00
Our Hourly Rate
- First Hour is £65.00 then £28.00 per hour
- 2 Hour Price cap on fault finding in domestic properties
- Full-day bookings start at £260.00 based on 8 hours of local District 20 miles from the PE38 postcode
- For all installation rewiring or alteration work, the price is set before starting; for example, if we price you’re rewiring this is the price you will pay. Any extra work you may require will be invoiced separately; this is our guarantee on price.
- All certification and building control notifications are included as standard.
- Please note we do not take on new builds or subcontract installations.
Hourly rate one hour example
- Fixed appliance, example cooker connection
- Fault finding & Fault repair improvements, i.e. DIY lights
- Materials not included and added to the rate.
PAT portable appliance & fixed appliance testing
- £65.00 Attendance fee applies
- £2.50 per potable item example anything used with a three-pin plug fitted.
- £4.50 per fixed appliance, for instance, hand dryers wired to a fused switch.
Still have questions?
Contact Us Via Napit Here