One Goddon Electrical Services
Third-Party Inspection & Certification Services
We can Test Inspect & Certify your own work, with full Building Control Notification
Electrical Third-Party Certification (TPC)
The UK Government introduced the Electrical Third-Party Certification Scheme in 2013 for electrical work under the Building Regulations. It allows registered members with Third Party Inspection Status to check domestic electrical work undertaken by others via robust inspection and reporting procedures and certify its compliance with the Building Regulations in England.
The registered Electrical Certifier will test the work completed. The installation will need to be inspected by the registered electrical certifier at first fix and second fix and to undergo final testing.
The Electrical Certifier will need to complete a Third Party Certifier’s Electrical Installation Report and submit this to NAPIT within 21 days of the date of the final inspection, either via email or post.
NAPIT will audit the Third Party Certifier’s Electrical Installation Report to ensure compliance. On completion, NAPIT will update the relevant Local Authority.
The Benefits of using Third-Party Certification
- Work will subject to Inspection will be compliant with Part P
- All Documentation is dealt with by the (TPC Inspector)
- This can save hundreds in building control fees
- You will always have advice at the end of the phone with the (TPC Inspector)
- Your Installation will be Certified
- Your new Installation will comply with the Latest BS7671 IET
- Your Installation will be Certified Safe
- For Notifiable Work Please see Notifiable Work Menu
One Goddon Electrical Services, Downham Market Norfolk. The UK, IEE Registration (TG/55154-65) Napit (32385) Tel:01366 659959 Mobile:07734434804 Email: email@example.com
Copyright© 2019 One Goddon Electrical Services