One Goddon Electrical Services
Third-Party Inspection & Certification Services
We can Test Inspect & Certify your own work, with full Building Control Notification
Electrical Third-Party Certification (TPC)
The Electrical Third-Party Certification Scheme was introduced by the UK Government in 2013 for electrical work under the Building Regulations. It allows registered members with Third Party Inspection Status to check domestic electrical work undertaken by others via robust inspection and reporting procedures and certify its compliance with the Building Regulations in England.
The registered Electrical Certifier must be informed in advance of any proposed work they will be employed to certify before it begins. The work will need to be inspected by the registered electrical certifier at first fix and second fix and to undergo final testing.
The Electrical Certifier will need to complete a Third Party Certifier’s Electrical Installation Report and submit this to NAPIT within 21 days of the date of the final inspection, either via email or post before the work is notified. The Third Party Certifier’s Electrical Installation Report will be audited by NAPIT before the work is certified as compliant with the Building Regulations. On completion, NAPIT will update the relevant Local Authority.
The Benefits of using Third-Party Certification
- Work will subject to Inspection will be compliant with Part P
- All Documentation is dealt with by the (TPC Inspector)
- This can save hundreds in building control fees
- You will always have advice at the end of the phone with the (TPC Inspector)
- Your Installation will be Certified
- Your new Installation will comply with the Latest BS7671 IET
- Your Installation will be Certified Safe
- For Notifiable Work Please see Notifiable Work Menu